Brand Ambassadors - Vancouver & Surrounding Area
PART-TIME, SUMMER 2019
Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. It’s an award-winning brewery with a portfolio of exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are currently seeking two, part-time Brand Ambassadors for the summer who have the ability to connect with others in a variety of situations. Brand Ambassadors must be available to work approximately 10 hours per week on weekends, evenings and holidays. There is no guarantee of set number of hours per week or month.
Reporting to the BC Sales Manager, you will be a vital member of the Fernie Brewing Sales Team.
Your duties will include:
- Hosting in-store demonstrations and supporting brand promotions
- Attending industry events in the Vancouver area
- Providing product sampling to consumers shopping in liquor stores or at pubs and restaurants
- Educating potential customers about Fernie Brewing Company, our brand, our line of craft beers and the tasting notes of the products being sampled
- Gathering marketing intelligence and feedback on the various beers reporting any key and repetitive comments to the BC Sales Manager
- Liaising with store management to enhance the customer experience and to build brand awareness
- Setting up and taking down of the sampling event from start to finish
- Reporting results of the event to the BC Sales Manager
- Must be available Friday afternoons from approximately 1 pm to 8 pm, Saturdays from approximately 12 noon to 6 pm and able to work statutory holidays – Travel time is incorporated into these hours
- Ability to connect with potential customers in a friendly way, leaving them with a positive first impression and brand experience
- Mastering knowledge of both FBC products and processes
- Knowledge of the BC craft brewing industry
- Serving it Right Certificate
- A safe, reliable vehicle for travel
- Legally able to serve alcohol
- Willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing customer service approach
- Customer service and/or retail and/or serving experience would be an asset
Please note, the candidate must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract.
Please forward your letter of intention, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference Brand Ambassadors BC or fax to 250.423.7733. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.