Full-Time Territory Manager – Lower Mainland - Position Filled
Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are seeking a Full Time Territory Manager to represent our brand for both On-Premise and Retail in the Lower Mainland. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and hardworking individual who will fit well with our existing Sales Team. The candidate will be located in the Lower Mainland, BC. The candidate must have between 3-5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in the Food & Beverage Industry. The candidate should have an understanding of the Craft Beer Industry, have a passion for beer and be happy selling into liquor stores and draft accounts. The candidate will also attend Festivals & Events as required on behalf of Fernie Brewing Co. This position will require the successful candidate to work from a Home Office.
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for the following:
• An experienced Sales Representative (3-5 years) - preferably with experience in the fast-growing craft beer sector, or within the food and beverage industry.
• Post-secondary Education.
• Ability to work with existing accounts as well as growing new accounts and territories. Both with packaged product and draft accounts.
• Execution of marketing strategies – tastings, festivals and events.
• Build & maintain in-store displays.
• Willingness to travel throughout the Lower Mainland to call on accounts & attend events.
• Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Love of delicious craft beer.
Fernie Brewing Co. will pay:
• Competitive base salary based on experience and qualifications, with annual performance bonus.
• Monthly vehicle allowance and cell phone provided.
• Medical & Dental Benefits.
Please note, the candidate must be over 19 years of age, and have a valid Driver’s License with no limitations/restrictions. This position offers competitive wages and benefits.
Please forward your letter of intention, resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #LowerMainlandSales or fax to 250.423.7733. Resumes without cover letters are unlikely to be considered. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.