Human Resource Manager - POSITION FILLED
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION:
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for a Full-Time Permanent Human Resource Manager to join our crew.
Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award-winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are seeking a Human Resource Manager to originate and lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and goal attainment in a fun, team-oriented work environment. This position is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of our business goals.
The Human Resource Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resource services, policies and programs for our company. The major areas the Human Resource Manager will be responsible for will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Performance management & improvement systems
- Organizational department planning
- Employment & compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding
- Manage talent development initiatives, needs assessment and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Company and employee communication
- Compensation & benefits administration
- Employee health, safety and wellness
- Community relations
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management or Business.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, safety, employee relations and employee development.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are a must.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs.
- Strong recruiting & interviewing skills.
- Love of delicious craft beer.
Fernie Brewing Co. will provide:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical & Dental Benefits.
- RRSP matching program.
- Health & Recreation Benefit.
- Additional perks such as branded merchandise & delicious beer.
Please forward your letter of intention, resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #HRManager or fax to 250.423.7733. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions. We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.