New Post-Secondary School Graduate – Finance/Accounting/Business - Position filled
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION:
Fernie Brewing Company (FBC) is looking for an energetic, hardworking, fun individual to work in our Finance and Administration area. We are a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award-winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are seeking a recent university or college graduate, or someone with bookkeeping experience, that is interested in working in the area of accounts receivable, order desk and administration. The individual must be highly organized and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. They must be self-motivated and work seamlessly with other team members. Training will be provided for the person with the right attitude.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Answering the phone & responding to customer inquiries
- Sales processing using EKOS Brewmaster, SalesLitre, and Sage Accounting software
- Investigating account discrepancies
- Sales reconciliation with BC Government Reporting Software (DSWR)
- Inventory counts and reconciliation
- Retail store cash outs
- Preparing bank deposits
- Creating and managing detailed spreadsheets & data entry
- Occasional support for Accounts Payable (Entering invoices, reconciling credit card statements, etc)
- Sharing duties with the Order Desk position
- Post Secondary Education or new to the area of Bookkeeping
- 2-5 years of Administrative/Accounting Experience would be an asset but willing to train if have some education in the business/accounting field
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel Skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills & telephone etiquette
- Be self-motivated and highly organized
- Some experience with Sage/Simply Accounting software is preferred
This position will be full-time, 40hrs per week Monday to Friday. FBC offers competitive wages and benefits.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to HR@ferniebrewing.com with the subject: “New Post Secondary Graduate – Finance/Accounting/Business”. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
Job closing date: Thursday August 2nd, 2018
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.