Order Desk / Administrative Assistant - FILLED
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION:
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for a Full-Time Permanent Order Desk / Administrative Assistant to join our crew. Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known, popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are looking for a person to become a member of our active and busy Office Team. The successful candidate will be highly organized, able to work in a fast paced environment, be self-motivated, hardworking and work well with others. Key learnings will be understanding the product line Fernie Brewing offers, how it gets to the customer in Alberta and BC and the importance of great customer service.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Primarily executing Order Desk functions - taking & processing orders
- Answering the phone & responding to customer inquiries
- Coordinating product/material for local marketing events
- Coordinate/problem solving logistics for timely delivery (warehouse to trucking to customer/suppliers)
- Completing weekly batch reporting to the BC Liquor Distribution Branch
- Assisting in other areas of the office when needed:
- Entering Invoices into Sage
- Accounts Receivables work
- Provide administrative & clerical support to management & our sales team such as:
- Ordering office supplies
- Batching and filing expense reports
- Other administrative duties as required
- Post Secondary Education would be preferred – New graduate from Business Admin program would be ideal
- 1-2 years of Administrative Experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office; specifically, Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional communication skills & telephone etiquette
- Be self-motivated and highly organized
- Independent with strong time management skills
- Craft beer lover!
This position will be approximately 40hrs per week Monday to Friday and offers competitive wages and benefits.
Please forward your letter of intention, resume firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #Permanent Order Desk or fax to 250.423.7733. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
Job closing date: Tuesday September 11, 2018
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.