Southern Alberta Brand Ambassador - Position Filled
Fernie Brewing Co. Southern Alberta Brand Ambassador
The Fernie Brewing Company is a fast-growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. It’s an award-winning brewery with a portfolio of exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are currently seeking a part-time Southern Alberta Brand Ambassador who is a natural people-person with the ability to connect with others in a variety of situations. This position will service Calgary and other areas of Southern Alberta. Brand Ambassadors must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays. There is no guarantee of set number of hours per week or month. Position Reporting to the Alberta Sales Manager, you will be a vital member of the Fernie Brewing Alberta Sales Team.
Your duties will include:
- Approximately, 11 hours/week or 44 hours/month depending on activity and schedule of events
- Hosting in-store demonstrations and supporting brand promotions
- Attending industry events throughout Southern Alberta (over-night hotel stays may be required)
- Providing product sampling to consumers shopping in liquor stores or at pubs and restaurants
- Educating potential customers about Fernie Brewing Company, our brand, our line of craft beers and the tasting notes of the products being sampled
- Gathering marketing intelligence and feedback on the various beers reporting any key and repetitive comments to the Alberta Sales Manager
- Liaising with store management to enhance the customer experience and to build brand awareness
- Setting up and taking down of the sampling event from start to finish
- Reporting results of the event to the Alberta Sales Manager
- Ability to connect with potential customers in a friendly way, leaving them with a positive first impression and brand experience
- Mastering knowledge of both FBC products and processes
- Knowledge of the Alberta & BC craft brewing industry
- Proserve certification
- A safe, reliable vehicle for travel (A monthly vehicle allowance will be provided for travel)
- Legally able to serve alcohol
- Willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing customer service approach
- Customer service and/or retail and/or serving experience would be an asset
Please note, the candidate must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract. Please forward your letter of intention, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com quoting job reference Brand Ambassador or fax to 250.423.7733. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions. We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.