Territory Manager – Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for a Full-Time Territory Manager – Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond and area to join our crew. Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award-winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are seeking a Full Time Territory Manager to represent our brand in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond and the surrounding area. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and hardworking individual who will fit well with our existing Sales Team. The candidate will be located in or willing to move to the Lower Mainland, BC. The candidate must have between 3-5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in the Food & Beverage Industry. The candidate should have an understanding of the Craft Beer Industry, have a passion for beer and be happy selling into liquor stores and draft accounts. The candidate will also attend Festivals & Events as required on behalf of Fernie Brewing Co. This position will require the successful candidate to work from a Home Office.
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for the following:
- An experienced Sales Representative (3-5 years) - preferably with experience in the fast-growing craft beer sector, or within the food and beverage industry.
- Post-secondary Education preferred.
- Ability to work with existing accounts as well as growing new accounts and territories. Both with packaged product and draft accounts.
- Execution of marketing strategies – tastings, festivals and events.
- Build & maintain in-store displays.
- Willingness to travel throughout the Lower Mainland to call on accounts & attend events.
- Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Fernie Brewing Co. will provide:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and qualifications & bonus
- Monthly vehicle and cell phone allowance
Please note, the candidate must be over 19 years of age, and have a valid Driver’s License with no limitations/restrictions. This position offers competitive wages and benefits. Love of delicious Craft Beers mandatory.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #LowerMainlandSales or fax to 250.423.7733. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
Job closing date: Friday January 16th, 2015
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted