Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Brewer, you will join our team of highly skilled & passionate brewers. We believe in quality, community, collaboration and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Brewing including milling, mashing, lautering and boiling
- Operating the centrifuge
- Performing beer transfers
- Checking beers during fermentation & basic quality control assessments
- Pitching yeast
- Tank Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Cleaning and day to day maintenance
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 1-2 years of previous Brewing Experience
- A Certificate or other advanced education in the brewing process or a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 19 years of age or older
- Be able to lift over 60 lbs
- Lover of Craft Beer!
This position is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week and requires a flexible work schedule. Shifts may vary from day shifts, early morning shifts, night shifts, evenings and weekends, depending on the Brew Schedule.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical and lifestyle benefits. At FBC, our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting job reference ID ‘Brewer’.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.