Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As our Local Delivery Driver and Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for delivering to our Fernie and Sparwood Accounts as well as performing general warehouse duties in our Distribution Centre. We are looking for a proactive and hands-on individual who can provide exceptional customer service to our local clients.
We believe in quality, community, collaboration and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling orders
- Delivering kegs & packaged product to accounts
- Maintaining delivery records
- Communicating with our Order Desk to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Safely operating company equipment and vehicles
- Cleaning & organizing our Distribution Centre
- Providing occasional coverage for our East Kootenay Delivery Driver
- Able to legally work in Canada
- Valid BC driver’s license (or equivalent)
- Clean driving record
- Experience driving larger trucks would be an asset
- Forklift Certification preferred
- 19 years of age or older
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and people skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Be able to lift or manipulate 25 kgs frequently, 50kgs occasionally
This position is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical and lifestyle benefits. At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference ID #LocalDriver.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday, June 11, 2021.