Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As our Marketing and Social Media Coordinator, you will support the Marketing Team on a variety of projects and tasks. Under the leadership of the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for creating engaging content and maintaining the Fernie Brewing Co. brand across our social media platforms.
The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator must be self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
We believe in quality, community, collaboration and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing core support for the Marketing Team on a variety of projects
- Assisting with general office administration tasks
- Design and rollout of Promotional Material (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Assisting with Internal Communications – CRM tools (Zoho/Trello) and Dropbox
- Organizing and coordinating festival and event attendance
- Managing sponsorship requests
- Coordinating in-house Tasting Room events and product launches
- Working directly with suppliers, printers, and content creators
- Social Media & Website:
- Developing creative and engaging text, image, and video content across all FBC’s social media platforms
- Maintaining FBC’s brand identity across all FBC channels and external sites
- Updating and managing our website (WordPress), and promoting our online store (Shopify)
- Measuring web traffic and monitoring SEO via monthly reports for each channel
- Assisting with seasonal Marketing Campaigns and coordinating with DMO’s
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, New Media or Relevant Field
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator (minimum 2 years)
- Experience with Photoshop for photography manipulation and InDesign for marketing material a must
- WordPress experience a must
- Experience creating and managing successful Social Media campaigns primarily across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Basic understanding of SEO and targeted marketing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic photography skills with an interest in this area
- Excellent written communication skills with emphasis on proofreading, grammar, and content creation
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Love delicious craft beer
This position is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday during business hours. We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical and lifestyle benefits. At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting job reference ID #Social.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday, February 12, 2021.