Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Production Worker, you will work on our canning & bottling and keg lines, package sample packs, and assist in our Warehouse. We believe in quality, community, collaboration and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working on our canning & bottling lines
- Operating our keg filling line
- Packaging sampler packs
- Assisting in our warehouse
- Schedule: Total of Approximately 40 hours per week
- Shift is Monday to Friday 6:00/7:00 am to 2:00/3:00 pm (8-hour day) with ½ hour off for lunch
We’d love to hear from you if you HAVE:
- High School Diploma
- 19 years of age or older
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Be able to maneuver approximately 50 lbs.
- Love delicious craft beer
We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical and lifestyle benefits. At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference ID #Production.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Closing date: Friday, March 5, 2021.