UPDATED APRIL 19, 2021:
We want to remind our supportive guests that the pandemic is on-going and as the situation continues to evolve, so will our policies.
Our number one concern is keeping our staff and our guests safe, while following all restrictions and guidelines set by our PHO.
Following the extension to current COVID restrictions:
- Indoor seating remains closed.
- The patio, off-sales, Growler Fills + FBC Flyby remains open.
- High contact touch points and washrooms are being sanitized frequently.
- Plexi-glass has been added at the bar – with no seating at this time.
- Tasting Room staff are required to wear masks at all time.
- Our team is washing their hands between all contact, and there is hand sanitizer available for you.
- We are offering 12oz glasses, merchandise, off-sales and growler fills, but no Sample Flights at this time.
- All merchandise tried on but not purchased is being quarantined before being put back on the shop floor.
- Growlers are being filled with a different sanitized hose each time. We are disinfecting the outside of the growler before giving it back to you, and we will put on a clean cap.
- Please use contactless payment. We are not currently accepting cash.
What we expect from our guests:
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter the Tasting Room.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for entry into the Tasting Room and masks must continue to be worn at all times inside.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times – unless seated at your Patio table.
- There is a maximum of 6 people to a table and you cannot move between Patio tables.
- At peak hours you may have to wait before you can enter the Tasting Room. Please be patient and respect the instructions of our team. We suggest avoiding peak hours if possible, which are 3pm – 6pm daily.
- Please respect physical distancing, by staying 2m (6ft) away from other guests and staff.
- Please follow all signage, and do not touch the bar.
- For Growler fills, please thoroughly clean and remove caps before bringing them in.
- Please be courteous to our staff. They are working hard to give you the best experience possible within the parameters of the necessary safety measures.
We are also still offering FBC FlyBy if this is more comfortable for you – order your packaged product + merchandise online, then collect from safely outside the Brewery. Click here for more information.
Read the current Province-wide restrictions, here.
Stay smart. Stay safe. #StopTheSpread