AS OF OCTOBER 25, 2021:
As per BC Provincial Health Orders, proof of full vaccination AND valid Government Issued ID are required for all of our customers if seated at a table. The BC Vaccine Card is the only accepted proof of vaccination for BC residents. Government Issued ID is not required for kids aged 12-18, only proof of vaccination.
For out of province visitors, please show your Provincially officially recognized vaccine record AND valid Government Photo ID.
For international visitors, please show your proof of vaccination that you used to enter Canada AND your passport.
Patrons picking up Beer-To-Go or merch will not be required to show vaccination status.
Masks are required to be worn by all customers and staff aged 5 and up when in the Tasting Room and not seated at a table. We would like to thank our amazing customers for their continued support in helping us meet the requirements of these new restrictions and guidelines set by our PHO. Our number one concern is keeping our staff and guests safe and be able to remain open during these challenging times.
FBC continues to ensure:
- High contact touch points and washrooms are being sanitized frequently.
- Plexi-glass barriers remain at the bar.
- Our staff are washing their hands regularly, and there is hand sanitizer available at the entrance.
- Growlers are filled with a different sanitized hose each time. We are disinfecting the outside of the growler before giving it back to you, and we will put on a clean cap.
- Guests are abiding by the mask & proof of vaccination rules set forward by our BC PHO.
What we expect from our guests:
- **Masks are still mandatory in all indoor public spaces for people 12 years and older**
- Masks may be removed once seated at table
- Proof of full vaccination AND Government issued ID are required to be seated at the table. Please show to our Host OR head to the bar to show our staff. At that point you may place your order and take a seat. All guests ages 12+, who are seated in the Tasting Room will be required to show both proof of full vaccination AND Government issued ID.
- Customers purchasing Beer-To-Go are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter the Tasting Room.
- At peak hours you may have to wait before you can enter the Tasting Room. Please be patient and respect the instructions of our team. We suggest avoiding peak hours if possible, which are 3pm – 6pm daily.
- Please respect physical distancing, by remaining 2m (6ft) away from other guests and staff.
- Please continue to follow all signage.
- For Growler fills, please thoroughly clean and remove caps before bringing them in.
- Please be courteous to our staff. They are working hard to give you the best experience possible within the parameters of the necessary safety measures.
We are also still offering FBC FlyBy if this is more comfortable for you – order your packaged product + merchandise online, then collect from safely outside the Brewery. Click here for more information.
Stay smart. Stay safe. #StopTheSpread