As we adjust to the changing of the seasons and prepare for (fingers crossed) another epic winter in Fernie, we wanted to remind our supportive guests that the pandemic is on-going and as the situation continues to evolve, so will our policies.
Our number one concern at this time is keeping our staff and our guests safe.
What we’re doing:
- Tables and chairs in the Tasting Room have been positioned in line with Provincial guidelines and we are operating at reduced capacity.
- Tables are sanitized after each guest, and high contact touch points and washrooms are being sanitized frequently.
- Plexi-glass has been added at the bar to allow for safe seating here.
- When not behind the Plexi-glass, Tasting Room staff are required to wear masks.
- Our team is washing their hands between all contact, and there is hand sanitizer available for you.
- We are offering 12oz glasses, merch, beer to go and growler fills, but no Sample Flights at this time.
- All merch tried on but not purchased is being quarantined before being put back on the shop floor.
- Growlers are being filled with a different sanitized hose each time. We are disinfecting the outside of the growler before giving it back to you, and we will put on a clean cap.
- Please use contactless payment. We are not currently accepting cash.
What we expect from our guests:
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter the Tasting Room.
- Wearing a mask is now mandatory for entry into the Tasting Room and masks must continue to be worn unless you are sat at your table / the bar.
- There is a maximum of 6 people to a table and you cannot move between tables.
- At peak hours you may have to wait for a table before you can enter the Tasting Room. Please be patient and respect the instructions of our team. We suggest avoiding peak hours if possible, which are 3pm – 6pm daily.
- Please respect physical distancing, by staying 2m (6ft) away from other guests and staff.
- Please follow all signage, and do not touch the bar at this time.
- For growler fills, please thoroughly clean and remove caps before bringing them in.
We are also still offering FBC FlyBy if this is more comfortable for you.
Order your packaged product + merch online, then collect from safely outside the Brewery.
Click here for more information.
Stay smart. Stay safe. #StopTheSpread