What do we offer?
- We are currently only offering beer by the glass. See below for what's currently in season, then before you order check the menu behind the bar, to see what's on tap today.
- Please place your order at the Bar. You can start a tab, or settle up.
- Once finished, please place your empty glass in the provided bin.
Please note: We have a 48oz. serving limit per person, per day. We do not offer table service. When busy, there may be a host at the door.
To read more about our current Tasting Room policies and safety measures and check current opening hours, please click the link below.
Price List (prices do not include tax)
12oz Glass: $5.00
New! Cheers to Charity Tap: $5.00 Starting Sept. 1st, CTC is back, but with a difference. Check the menu to see what beer is on the CTC Tap. All profits from this tap go to the current deserving, local recipient. Our current recipient is the East Kootenay Foundation for Health (EKFH), who are raising funds for the installation of a new Ultrasound Service at the Elk Valley Hospital. Read more about our Cheers to Charity program at the link below.
- 1L Growler: Glass $6 + Fill $7.50**
- 1.89L Growler: Glass $8 + Fill $12.00**
- Left Field Cider - Big Dry 500mL: $10.00
- Fallentimber - Meadjito 355mL: $6.50
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Water or Blood Orange 355mL: $3.00
FBC Nuts & Bolts: $4.00
Hardbite Potato Chips: $2.00
Cutter Ranch Cured Pork Sausage (GF): $5.00
Brown's Beef Jerky: $7.00
See below what's currently in season, then before you order check the menu behind the bar, to see what's on tap today.
- Project 9 Pils: A crisp, clean Bavarian Pils, with Euro hop finish. ABV: 5% + IBU: 35
- 3300 Golden Ale: A clean and easy-drinking Golden Ale with a tropical hop finish. ABV: 4.7% + IBU: 25
- What the Huck - Huckleberry Ale: Smooth and creamy with a touch of huckleberries. ABV: 5% + IBU: 15
- Slingshot Session IPA: An easy-drinking Session IPA. Right on target. ABV: 4.5% + IBU: 45
- Finish Line Hazy Pale w/Lime: Light, refreshing, with a touch of lime. Designed with the adventurer in mind. ABV: 4% + IBU: 25
- Campout West Coast Pale: Our award-winning, hop forward Pale Ale with tropical flavours. ABV: 5.4% + IBU: 39
- Caboose Red Ale: A full flavoured and refreshingly rowdy Red Ale. ABV: 5% + IBU: 25
- First Trax Brown Ale: An English Brown Ale, chock full of nuttiness. ABV: 5% + IBU: 14
- Hit the Deck Hazy IPA: Light, hazy and packs a juicy hop punch. ABV: 6.4% + IBU: 40
The Real Peel Grapefruit IPA: A bold, citrusy and flavourful IPA served with a side of grapefruit. ABV: 6.4% + IBU: 75
Ghostrider Pumpkin Brown Ale: Our classic Brown Ale, brewed with pumpkin, spice and all things nice. ABV: 5% + IBU: 13
The Professor Amber Lager: A rich, malty Amber Lager, handcrafted from Brewmaster Gord’s recipe book. Prost! ABV: 5.2% + IBU: 18
Java the Hut Coffee Milk Stout: **Launches Sept. 10th!** With a rich infusion of roasted Crowsnest Coffee - a truly satisfying brew, any time of day. ABV: 5% + IBU: 40
- Nighthawk Farmhouse IPA: This Farmhouse IPA goes back to our roots. Spicy, fruity and dry-hopped with Sorachi Ace and Hallertau Blanc. ABV: 6.4% + IBU: 50
- NEW! Vortex Dry-Hopped Sour: **Launches Sept. 3rd!** Our tropical Sour IPA brimming with Galaxy and Strata hops. Lifted to another level with a touch of Lactic Acid sourness. ABV: 5.5% + IBU: 11