The FBC Tasting Room During Covid-19
The FBC Tasting Room & Storefront re-opened to the Public on Thursday May 21st.
What we're doing:
- Tables and chairs have been positioned in line with Provincial guidelines and we are operating at reduced capacity.
- Tables are sanitized after each guest, and high contact touch points and washrooms are being sanitized frequently.
- Our team is washing their hands between all contact, and there is hand sanitizer available for you.
- We are offering 12oz glasses, merch, beer to go and growler fills, but no Sample Flights at this time.
- All merch tried on but not purchased is being quarantined before being put back on the shop floor.
- Growlers are being filled with a different sanitized hose each time. We are disinfecting the outside of the growler before giving it back to you, and we will put on a clean cap.
- Please use contactless payment, we are not currently accepting cash.
What we expect from our guests:
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter the Tasting Room.
- At peak hours you may have to wait for a table before you can enter the Tasting Room. Please be patient and respect the instructions of our team. We suggest avoiding peak hours if possible.
- Please avoid coming in large groups of +6 people. If you do visit us as a large group, be prepared to sit in different groups and do not move between the tables that your party occupy.
- Please respect physical distancing, by staying 2m (6ft) away from other guests and staff.
- Please follow all signage, and do not touch the bar at this time.
- For growler fills, please thoroughly clean and remove caps before bringing them in.
Stay smart. Stay safe. #StopTheSpread
We are also still offering FBC FlyBy if this is more comfortable for you. Order your packaged product + merch online, then collect from safely outside the Brewery.
Click here for more information.
Our Tasting Room & Storefront + FBC FlyBy* operates 7 Days a Week // Sunday - Thursday 11am - 7pm // Friday & Saturday 11am - 9pm.
*You may place your FBC FlyBy order online at anytime, for pickup between the above hours.
Our Brewery features a Tasting Room and Storefront, open 7 days a week, located just off Hwy 3, 2 minutes east of Fernie BC. Easily accessible from the Highway, or by bike or on foot from Fernie. What to expect when you get here?
In our Tasting Room, you can choose from enjoying a "Cheers to Charity!" Donation Flight or 12oz glasses. We have up to 12 fresh brews on tap at one time, including Year-Round, Seasonal and Limited Release brews - the best place to try it first! Not to mention our special event casks, tapped in store just for you. As we are a Tasting Room, we serve up to 48oz per person, so you have a chance to sample a few and find your favourite! We also fill growlers, in both 1L and 1.89L, so you can take a little Fernie Brewing Co. home with you, fresh off the tap.
Limited Release beers are not available for growler fills, except for on the first Wednesday of every month on "All In Growler Day".
Although we don't serve food, we do have some bar snacks to keep you going until you can head into town to one of the many outstanding local bars and restaurants for dinner, and of course, a few more pints of FBC.
If you like to work for your beer, then be sure to check out our FBC Trail to Ale Challenge - open to bikers, runners or hikers challenge yourself to bagging three of Fernie's most iconic peaks, within a 24hr period. The reward is always worth it when there is a free pint waiting for you at the Tasting Room.
And, if you like to truly represent your favourite brew, then be sure to check out our extensive merchandise. Available in-store and online - with free shipping over $100. From T's to tanks, hoodies to hats, bike shirts, glassware and growlers, we've something for every beer lover in the family.